Thursday, November 20, 2008

Did you see it YET?!?

Let's see...

Exactly two hours and 43 minutes until the midnight showing of Twilight! Mock me if you must, but - -

I.

CAN.

NOT.

WAIT!

I have the tickets right here in my hot little hand. My oh-so-darling little sister in law got them for me weeks ago. (Thanks Brooke!) I'm heading up to the O-town to watch it with about a dozen girls from the Buttars/Saunders super-cool batch of hot ladies.

Who the heck even cares if we all have work early tomorrow morning? Irrelevant.




Hurry up and see it so we can discuss!

4 comments:

  1. SO...what did you think??? I am dying to hear. We missed you...but I am glad you got to see it with a ton of groupies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, yes. I saw it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like the movie Natalie? If you did, then it's probably best you don't read the scathing review on my blog. If you didn't like the movie, then maybe you'll like the scathing review... :)

    ReplyDelete