Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Rhett


****
Every time I look at you the world just melts away
All my troubles all my fears dissolve in your affections
You've seen me at my weakest but you take me as I am
And when I fall you offer me a softer place to land

You stay the course you hold the line you keep it all together
You're the one true thing I know I can believe in

I get mad so easy but you give me room to breathe
No matter what I say or do 'cause you're too good to fight about it
Even when I have to push just to see how far you'll go
You wont stoop down to battle but you never turn to go

Your love is just the antidote when nothing else will cure me
There are times I cant decide when I cant tell up from down
You make me feel less crazy when otherwise I'd drown
But you pick me up and brush me off and tell me I'm OK
Sometimes thats just what we need to get us through the day

You stay the course you hold the line you keep it all together
You're the one true thing I know I can believe in
You're all the things that I desire, you save me, you complete me
You're the one true thing I know I can believe

****(sometimes Sarah McLachlan says it better)****

Happy Birthday Rhett. Thank you for loving me.
Love you forever.

~Natalie




(Please forgive me for posting this picture. I'll always love it even if you'll always hate it.)

11 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Rhett! How can he hate this great picture????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rhett! I miss you Natalie. You need to work days. How are things going??? P.S. Great Pic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm yeah...I agree with everyone else that the pic is a stunner. It probably should go on the sidebar. I'm just sayin'.

    I love that you married Rhett--he's an All-Star. I'm a big fan myself. And I'll forever be just one day older than him. We should still celebrate together, even if it is a couple weeks late. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. Now I really feel like a jerk! It's my hubby Sean's birthday today and I forgot until about 2 in the afternoon. "Oh crap, it's your birthday today, isn't it?" I sheepishly said. I so need to make it up to him somehow. How sad is that?!
    Happy (way belated) Birthday, Rhett!
    (Rhett is a lucky man, too. You are awesome Nat.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out that model! Happy Birthday to Rhett, it was good to finally see you guys in person the other day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY SHLAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RHETTMEISTER!!!

    With that...Natalie! shame on you. Why has it been so long since your last post? I know I'm a hypocrite for saying this, but COME ON!!! It is entirely selfish of you to keep us in the dark like this.

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although seeing Rhett's stunning pose each week is great, how 'bout an update? :) It really is a great model shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Honestly, how long is it going to be his birthday? Have you found your cord yet to post some pics?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey girl how are things with you going? my son truned one and things are going great! just wating on our house to final you know. do you have a new job yet ? do you like it?> how are things? I hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey how have you been I hope you like your new job I heard you left? if you did they lost a great worker and a great person in genral! I miss you sister. we are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaauuuuuuuuuuuugh (yawn).... hasn't it been a while? Do you want to be TAGGED!? then update this shiZ!

    ReplyDelete