Thursday, October 23, 2008

in the air


I feel like good things are in the air.


Fall is here.


Halloween is upon us.

Good things are happening for Rhett and I. I feel so happy today.

I apologize for the blogging hiatus I have taken this summer. When blogging becomes a chore, it drops right off the bottom of my priority list - - which I think is ok. Blogging shouldn't be something I dread. So now that I've taken this little break, I'm feeling excited about dusting off the old blog again.

So let me take this moment to officially welcome myself back, since the rest of you have probably stopped checking this blog: Welcome, Natalie, welcome.

9 comments:

  1. YEA!!! I have been checking it. I am so excited that you have updated. How is life? I miss you so much around here. I hope that all is going well for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics. I miss you and cant wait to get together. I wish I could smell your air! Some day soon I think. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there stranger! I sure miss you around here. How are things going??

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, dish the dirt! what's the latest with you guys? Fill me in when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are back! I've missed ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see you're FINALLY out of hiatus! Fab Fall Pics and Happy Halloween to you! Show us your costumes - you're bound to have something great...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard Rhett was the ipod guy... any pictures? Did you dress up? Do anything fun?

    I'm glad you're back. I'm glad everyone is "back" at least kind of. I've decided that summers are too busy for blogging, that's why we all disappeared. It's raining today, so I will have a post here shortly.

    LOVE YOU NAT!

    ReplyDelete