Wednesday, April 29, 2009

in case you're off to Provo this weekend...


Women's Conference at BYU is this Thursday & Friday, April 30 - May 1. In case you're going to be there, make a special effort to attend Julie Beck's session at 9am on Friday at the Marriott Center. I hear the musical numbers are going to be magnificent.

You guys, we are singing at Women's Conference. It's going to be my mom, my sister Sarah, and I, plus my amazing cousins: Shanna, Lydia, BriAnne, Katie, Allison, Mindy, Jenny and my aunts Elaine and Evelyn. And lets not forget the little girls, Julia, Rachel, and Emma who sing a mini-solo that is my favorite part of the whole bit.

We are accompanied by a harp, flute, and cello. It is such a gorgeous arrangement, for which I have to give credit to the amazingly talented Annette Dickman.

To be honest, I wasn't nervous until about 30 seconds ago when I found this picture while searching for Women's Conference images.


I was picturing more of a quaint fireside. I know Women's Conference is huge, but I've never been, so I didn't really wrap my mind around the reality of what that means...... until now.

See you there!

5 comments:

  1. OOH OOH I'M GOING TO BE THERE, WITH MY MOM AND SISTERS TOO! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I know all of you singers will be fabulous (plus I already got the sneak peak). For me, I hate being in front of peps...so that would put me right over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA! That's going to be a GREAT experience. I wish that it wasn't at 9 in the morning so that I could come. Good luck to all of the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys were FABULOUS!!! I am proud that you are my friend... Really! What a beautiful arrangement(s) loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi cute girl! i found your blog - crazy! you are too cute - hope the singing went well - i am sure it did and was an amazing experience! luvya

    ReplyDelete