Wednesday, August 26, 2009

4th of July '09

I neglected to post about the 4th of July. It was such a blast, spent in Huntsville with the Buttars fam. I absolutely adore the Buttars family, and I love their hometown of Huntsville, aka paradise, so I couldn't have asked for a better 4th of July. Our dear friends Holly & Aaron Gough joined us with their cute kids. It was so much fun.

Volleyball:




Rhett & his brother Wyatt:


Dallin came down from Logan - love you Dall! Miss you.

The gorgeous Gough family:



Kohyn's self-portrait which I found days later on the camera :)


Rhett & his bro Nathan:


My darling sister-in-law Olivia w/a sleeping Asher:


Close-up. How does he sleep like that?



Olivia and I having an intellectual conversation on the tube.
We're so deep.



And the finale of our day: fireworks from the lake.
I love the reflection of the fireworks on the water.









Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. OOO those pictures of the fireworks are great! Happy 4th of July (close to my fav holiday)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I do, however, miss the days of watching the p-rade from the duplex and heading over to the carnival afterward to see what kind of tacky stuff we could get with the small amount of cash our mom's gave us.

    This year we were apostate and went to the Kaysville parade. I know, right?

    p.s. the word verification I just got was "preganor." Do you think that would be a good name if I have a girl?? Haha.

    ReplyDelete