Monday, August 3, 2009

happy birthday handsome.


Yesterday was Rhett's birthday!


We celebrated tonight with dinner at Fleming's. There's a little candle burning on that dessert plate, see? They melted the candle right onto the plate. I thought it was cute.

And for Rhett's birthday, I wanted to highlight some of his sexiest moments. (Please, read on. I swear I won't make you barf.)
I love it when you make me breakfast in the morning.
And I love how you always try to prove that you can crack the eggs with one hand.


I love how intelligent you look in glasses. And I love how much you love your dad.

I love that you always slay the spiders for me.


I love how you danced with your Grandma at your brother's wedding. She had the time of her life.

I love you as a one-handed pyramid base.


I love how much you love your family.



I love how other people's kids always love you. I know you'll be a great dad someday.



I love the dimple on your right cheek.


I love how much you love the RhettSki.


I love that you're not too big to sit on Santa's lap with me.



I love that you pedaled the tandem bike pretty much the whole way across the Golden Gate Bridge, since I was much too distracted taking pictures to contribute.


I think your karate kid is hot.


I love you because you love me in all my nerdyness, and I love you because you're just as nerdy as me. I'm proud to have you as my man.


7 comments:

  1. so sweet - we really still need to go on that date so i can see get to know rhett better- he is obviously your perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat...rhett really is great! the best thing is that you know how great he is! i love how happy you 2 are. miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Rhett! You forgot one stunning quality, Nat - those calves of his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet, what a man! Happy B-Day Rhett, such a sweet tribute Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice to meet your cute husband, he was a good sport to hang out with us for so long! I hope he enjoyed his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man! I wish I would keep up on blogs better, then I could have wished Rhett a happy birthday when I saw him. Darn.

    Very sweet post, Nat. Anything...new?? ;)

    ReplyDelete