Tuesday, November 10, 2009

boo!

Happy Halloween!

Emma, me, & Anne (a couple of my darling Beehives!)


And the always gorgeous Buttars sisters - Brooke & Olivia!


And then there's my little bro Josh, aka HEED, who never disappoints. Well done Heed.
Rhett's costume was uber-creative: all black with a black mask. He hides in the bushes every year with a chain-less chainsaw and tries to make the kiddies pee their pants.

And finally, instead of carving pumpkins this year, I made this little pumpkin trio for my friend Holly for her October birthday. I saw them in a magazine and tried to copy it. You can't tell because of the shine, but the black one has silver accents around the top. Just one baby step closer to becoming a domestic female.

2 comments:

  1. i love the pumpkins - so pretty! it kills me to picture rhett hiding in bushes to scare the kids - hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a good looking witch! You always dress to impress :)

    p.s. love the pumpkins!

    p.p.s. I am not a big fan of Rhett's costume or prank idea...i am sure I would be one of the adults that would pee herslef!

    ReplyDelete