Thursday, January 14, 2010

I heart LeBron

Well well wellllllll..... so much to say, so little time. First off, sorry I haven't updated on which job I chose. I accepted the job at the Davis Conference Center. The trouble is a third job offer rolled in at the last minute, and things got complicated quickly.

So I'll update on all that some other time. But in short, I just accepted a job working for Tom Stuart in Bountiful, and I'm so excited about it. It will be a wonderful job and Mr. Stuart was very generous offering it to me. From what I know, I will be doing a little bit of everything and will most certainly be utilizing my experience, my education, and my brain. So I'm looking forward to it!

And to celebrate the new job, Rhett called me with a surprise - we're going to the Jazz game tonight! He found crazy tickets online for a crazy price. All I can say is - - -

Guys. Watch for me on TV tonight! 3rd row baby, somewhere I think towards the basket on the Cav's side. I've never been so close. Tickets? Great tickets. You can smell the sweat. (name that movie) The game is on TNT at 8:30pm.

Oh heavens. What will I wear? Gotta run.



P.S. Dear Kody, Thanks for the great job! I owe it all to you. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. You're the best!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so excited we are going to be working together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie is How to loose a guy in 10 days...and I am so happy for your new job! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete