Monday, September 3, 2007

Viva Las Vegas


Rhett and I are currently living in Las Vegas. Rhett has been working down here for the last 4 years doing mortgage lending and financial planning. It has been a great opportunity for him, but we feel that it is probably time to start transitioning back to Utah. And so, we are looking for someone to rent or lease option our home. But here's the thing~ I got sick of emailing 15 pictures of our house to everyone who was slightly interested, because half the time the attachment wouldn't work right. So I thought to myself: self, you should post it on your blog and then it will be easy for people to see! But then I reminded myself to use caution online. It would be unwise to release all that personal information to those crazies out there-- you know, the ones who prey on dumb people who release too much personal information. So I decided to make a new blog full of house pictures to show to all the interested folks. So far, it's working swell.

So, my dear friends, if you'd like to see the full tour of our humble abode down here in Las Vegas, please see the following link: http://thevegashouse.blogspot.com/

I'll be sad to leave this house. It was just starting to feel like home. I wish I could transplant it across state lines without damaging the structural integrity. Whoever thought of mobile homes was on to something.
Check it out.
Here's a teaser...

This is the mucho grande walk-in closet of my dreams. It will be hard to part with. It is my second-favorite feature of the house. The first is the red walls in the kitchen. That was the first thing we did when we moved in - painted the kitchen red.

10 comments:

  1. Your house is darling! You did a great job on the red kitchen!!!! What a cute house to have as your "starter" home...awe!

    I am excited to have you come back! Any tenative date??? If you come back before the 17th of September we could have a Prison Break marathon and BBQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those shoes lined up so pretty. There's not a flat pair to be seen!
    Do you think my legs would look like yours if I wore heels everyday? :)
    It's worth a try...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em- Did you say Prison Break? I'm addicted, so name your time and place and I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You let me know when you are back and we will set that date. I have a grill and a TV, so I think we would be set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a given that my heart stops at the mere mention of a red wall. However, I must admit to finding myself overly excited upon seeing your rows of perfectly aligned SHOES. I credit you for introducing me to the glorious world of heels.

    Miss you, Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the heels. But the red kitchen is the best feature, you're right.

    Oh, I also liked the towels folded up all nice and ready for me to take a relaxing bath.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute place, Natalie. I like your red kitchen...I tried painting my last kitchen red and it just didn't turn out like yours. (I had to paint about 5 coats, too).I agree with Mindy and the shoes. Wow, don't your feet hurt after a long day? I admire anyone who can pull off high heels...and you have an awesome collection! (I am jealous). I'm crossing my fingers for your house..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Nat! Your house is so cute! I realize I have never heard much about it. I think you maybe live near Mike's uncle down there. Decatur sounds familiar. Are you also near Hualapai (sp?) and the CitiBank complex? Those are things I remember about their area.
    As much as I am a huge supporter of couples living away from their families for the first year or so of marriage, I must admit I am SO STINKIN' STOKED to have you guys coming back. Seriously. So excited. Can hardly breath. Turning blue. GASP! Okay, I'm better now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you know, I completely agree with you on the living away thing. But when we do move back this fall, it will have been 5 or more months that we lived in Vegas, which is decent. Plus both Rhett and I lived on our own for 8 years prior to marriage. I would venture to say we LACK a codependent relationship with our parents. And that's a very good thing.
    WE'RE COMING BACK! I'M SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ISN'T THIS JUST SO EXCITING?!!! I love, love, love your house Nat. It really was a goal of mine to visit you while your were living in Vegas...but you may have already moved most of the furniture right? I love what you've done with your place, everything looks great there! I really can't wait to be able to see you whenever I want! GIRLS NIGHT!

    ReplyDelete