Tuesday, February 19, 2008

happy early late valentine's day!


Rhett sent me these lovely flowers at work on the day before Valentine's Day, which caught me completely off guard. I wasn't expecting a thing on the day before! However in all honesty, I was expecting something on Valentine's DAY (is that wrong?). So he figured out a way to surprise me! Clever little minx.

And for additional brownie points on top of an already huge brownie point sundae, the flowers came with a box of chocolate covered strawberries. Well done, lad. Well done. The card said Happy Early Valentine's Day, but it wasn't signed. So I guess I assumed Rhett was the sender. Maybe he's taking credit for a gift my secret admirer sent? Hmmm. Delicious either way.



5 comments:

  1. so cute! he definitely deserves brownie points for that! Yeah- my mom told me you're with the little beehives, same with me out here in fl. It's fun hu?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Rhett!

    Mike and I had several discussions leading up to Valentine's Day, about what it means, and how "important" it is to us. We decided we like the idea of a day devoted to each other, but detest the commercialization of it all. How much more meaningful--and memorable--those gifts became just by breaking the mold by one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Rhett ....

    Very sweet that he surprised you the day before. It's always great to be thrown off guard every now and again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good way to surprise you and catch you off guard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am impressed! Way to go Rhett-Natalie totally deserves to be spoiled. :)

    ReplyDelete