Thursday, April 17, 2008

Here's to Sarah

My little sister Sarah turned 21 this week! April 14th to be exact. So do I still get to call her "little"? Regardless of should or shouldn't, I probably always will.

This is my ode to Sarah in picture form. She's pretty much one of the coolest people in the entire world, and I just can't get enough of her.

She loves her dog. She named her little dachsund Tank. Now she has one named Boo Radley.
.............

We explored our Italian heritage together. Fara San Martino - this is the town in Italy where we're from.
...........

at my wedding
............

close up
.............

a romantic moment.
...........

foilage is so delicious.
...........


At laguna beach.
............

Ah, that face. How can you not love this girl?
.............
I LOVE YOU SARAH!

7 comments:

  1. I too agree, she is the coolest person I know :) Happy 21 birthday!!!!!

    P.S. Glad to see you agreed. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....WTF, I need to get a hold of that computer of yours and get my pictures off of it! Those are confidential!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Sarah dear, I can't believe you're 21! Love the pictures...Breklyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is it that Sarah still looks hot even when she's being a total goof?
    You're right, Sarah is the pretty freakin' awesome. I love her sarcastic humor and the look of distain she gives when you say something stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Bday Sarah! Nat...what is up? When am I going to see you again? Did you guys find a home? Hope things are going well. I am completely jealous that you got to go to Cancun-how fun! And no, I cannot believe it has been a year since you got married. Time flies! Congrats on making it through the first big one. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone who names their dog Boo Radley is rewarded automatic cool points in my book. Not sure how credible my book is, but whatever, my mom thinks i'm cool.

    ReplyDelete