Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We graduate on Friday!



Let it be known that I took the last final of my college career this morning! I got a 92%. (Hey - I'll take it!) And Rhett took his last final yesterday. Ah, the freedom is so close. We can almost taste it! Graduation is on Friday, and we figured since we are both graduating at the same time from the same school, we are definitely going to walk together. And for heaven's sake, it took us long enough to get here, we are going to make a celebration of it!

Do we look different now that we {almost} have our bachelor's degrees?

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am so proud of you guys. I have to say you are the most photogenic couple I know...you two ALWAYS look perfect in your pictures. I love you guys! You party hard...you have earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you both in caps and gowns! I think its awesome you are finally done and get to share in the experience together! I can't tell you how great a feeling it will be when you don't have to go back to school in the fall. Have a great celebration, you both deserve it! When Jake graduated I threw him a BBQ and said it was his "Wahoo, He's Through!" BBQ. Definately a party is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen better looking college graduates! congratulations! now let's go play!

    ReplyDelete