Tuesday, June 15, 2010

one more announcement - we're moving!

We closed on a house last week! It finally funded yesterday, and we've got the green light to move in! I imagine we'll start taking the first load of boxes tonight. Can't wait. As delightful as the parents' basement has been, I think I'm ready for my own space!


It's in the beautiful Mountain Green. The views from my back porch are so pretty. And for those of you who think driving to Mountain Green is basically the equivalent of driving to Wyoming, it's only 12 measly miles from my parents house in East Layton. So we can't wait to have you over!


Pictures to come!

6 comments:

  1. I guess you are over joyed with excitement and forgot to call about the move in party. (Cough Cough) Please let us know if we can help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, we often drive by your house and are so excited that you guys are moving here!! You are going to love it. I told Steve yesterday morning when there was a little mist on the mountainside and it was so green and beautiful that "I feel like we live in a postcard." The people are great too. We really love it here. We will be gone to my Mom's cabin for the next few days but we'll call when we are back to see if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats x2 :) You're going to be a home owner! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Brandon and I are moving up there too!! I want to hear where exactly you are! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Horray! I am so excited for you. You have had quite a big month!! Contratulations and I can't wait to come and visit :) Sleepover!!

    ReplyDelete